Since my work has pretty much ran out, I've been trying to get back to my undergraduate projects.
First of all, my dog movie is still on it's way. I finally took out the model and cleaned it up and did some additional shoot for added scenes. I've been slowly working on the background and walk cycles since then. Here are some visuals...
Dog Walking away (please repeat to see the cycles)
It seems like there is still a long way to go, and it is hard to keep focused under no apparent deadline nor purpose. I've been slacking a lot and I do not like it so much. So. I'm hoping that updating progress in my blog would be a good motivation.
The other project I'v been working is also a long-due undergraduate animation for a senior film of a friend of mine. Some of the animation has been done a long time ago, but some are completely untouched, and they all need to be cleaned and composited. There is total of 6 very short drawn animation. Here is a test I did to show the full composited look.
Not so close yet, but this is a start.
I also have another project I'm working on with a talented animator which I haven't even started yet, but I'll keep that to a next post!