Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Old people are interesting.

I was really tired and frustrated last night when I got home and I just started thinking about old people and how interesting they are.
I feel that their wrinkles and steins are almost like delicately crafted artworks created as proof of experience and struggles. They are beautiful and so unique.
And even though old people might be less productive or useful as workers, they could be appreciated for their presence and wisdom they have acquired over the years of their lives.

This country, or maybe just this city I am in, feels too young sometimes.
Old people are looked down upon as slow and stupid, and they are hidden away somewhere. They are much depreciated than young and foolish people. It is very hard to age comfortably.

Anyways, I just did some quick studies of old people's faces and it calmed me down a lot.

































No comments:

Post a Comment