Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Settling down, starting over

It has been a long while since I last posted anything online, but I just felt like I needed to make better effort to connect to people more, and also just keep a log on my work. So I'm trying again!

To give you some updates, I've recently moved and I actually have a decent studio space now. I've even decorated the wall with lots of great artworks. hehe!















And also, this is a pretty big news but I've decided to go to grad school to study animation! So I really need to start preparing myself for that. I've been a bit intimidated and anxious about it for a while, but hey, what better opportunity could I have than that now.

Anxiety shows in my doodles.




















I'm planning to go to a figure drawing class tomorrow and am pretty excited about it. Hopefully I could continue to post stuff as I go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment